Loose foreskin won't stay back in a condom

So this has been an issue for me for a while, I am happily uncircumcised but recently in my relationship we have gone back to condoms after years of my partner being on the pill and I'm running into the following issue:

I have very loose foreskin, often while having sex it comes up over the head and gets stuck there because of the condom. Before without the condom it would always retract. Now I'm having trouble finishing. Anyone have a similar experience? Can you recommend a brand of condom that maybe it a little tighter around the base and looser on top?



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 11:53PM

So this has been an issue for me for a while, I am happily uncircumcised but recently in my relationship we have gone back to condoms after years of my partner being on the pill and I'm running into the following issue:​I have very loose foreskin, often while having sex it comes up over the head and gets stuck there because of the condom. Before without the condom it would always retract. Now I'm having trouble finishing. Anyone have a similar experience? Can you recommend a brand of condom that maybe it a little tighter around the base and looser on top?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.