Navigating inexperienced partner

I’m newly dating someone with far less sexual experience than me (which is a first for me) - and I could use some advice on how to navigate that.

With other partners, I’ve been pretty good at asking questions that reveal kinks, interests, and so forth. But in this instance it’s challenging. (Questions that might lead to kink/fantasy conversations with others instead lead to “How does it even work to have sex standing up?”)

I can’t tell how much of what’s going on is that they’re way more vanilla than me and how much is it just a lack of experience.

Thoughts on how to explore this productively?



Submitted June 02, 2019 at 12:10AM

I’m newly dating someone with far less sexual experience than me (which is a first for me) - and I could use some advice on how to navigate that.With other partners, I’ve been pretty good at asking questions that reveal kinks, interests, and so forth. But in this instance it’s challenging. (Questions that might lead to kink/fantasy conversations with others instead lead to “How does it even work to have sex standing up?”)I can’t tell how much of what’s going on is that they’re way more vanilla than me and how much is it just a lack of experience.Thoughts on how to explore this productively?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.