I don't feel anything during penetration?

Sorry I don't know if this question is too stupid to post here, but its something that I've wondered about for a while.

I don't have much sexual experience but out of all the times I've had sex I didn't feel any sensation inside me (I'm a girl). Even when I masturbate I never bother to finger myself as I can't feel it...my hands just get slimy...no point.

--

If sex isn't painful then it feels totally numb down there while simultaneously feeling like I'm getting punched in the stomach.

Is there something wrong with me?

I was with a guy once who had really bad sex anxiety where he couldn't stay hard. It was totally alright with me and we found other ways to satisfy each other (it was really fun/enjoyable). Anyway, I'm not with that person anymore and I highly doubt that I'll find another person like that so I'm feeling a little nervous about my inability to enjoy penetration.

What do you guys think?



Submitted June 02, 2019 at 12:10AM

Sorry I don't know if this question is too stupid to post here, but its something that I've wondered about for a while.I don't have much sexual experience but out of all the times I've had sex I didn't feel any sensation inside me (I'm a girl). Even when I masturbate I never bother to finger myself as I can't feel it...my hands just get slimy...no point.--If sex isn't painful then it feels totally numb down there while simultaneously feeling like I'm getting punched in the stomach.Is there something wrong with me?I was with a guy once who had really bad sex anxiety where he couldn't stay hard. It was totally alright with me and we found other ways to satisfy each other (it was really fun/enjoyable). Anyway, I'm not with that person anymore and I highly doubt that I'll find another person like that so I'm feeling a little nervous about my inability to enjoy penetration.What do you guys think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.