Girl [19f] I [20m] am dating got mad at me because we were making out and I asked her if I could touch her. Don't know what to do now.

It was more complicated than the title implies and I think it was mostly my fault, but I'm not sure.

We have been dating for 2 weeks and generally make out after every date, but she's said that she wants to go slow so we mostly just kiss. Yesterday after the date we went to her place and I told her while making out that I wanted to go a little further than we have gone all these times.

She said that she wasn't ready yet and I thought, OK, that's fine. About 10 minutes later I was feeling very excited and asked her if I could touch her breasts. She got mad and said "no, you can't, Jesus!" and pulled back.

She said that guys were always trying to get her to do stuff she didn't want to do and it was infuriating and she was tired of it, then said she thought I was a better guy than that and she was kind of disappointed. I apologized and said it was a heat of the moment rush and that I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.

I left shortly after that.

I texted today and she hasn't replied. It hasn't been an unusual amount of time but maybe she's still mad at me or frustrated?

I can't say I know what she feels because it's never happened to me, so I can only imagine.

Did I fuck up too hard? At first I kind of thought she was exaggerating a little bit but I can imagine it would be very frustrating and probably scary if people were trying to go over your boundaries frequently (or frequent enough to notice a trend).

What should I do now?

tl;dr: Girl I'm dating got angry at me that I asked her if I could touch her breasts after she told me she wanted to go slow. She hasn't replied to texts. What should I do now?



Submitted June 29, 2019 at 12:01AM

It was more complicated than the title implies and I think it was mostly my fault, but I'm not sure.We have been dating for 2 weeks and generally make out after every date, but she's said that she wants to go slow so we mostly just kiss. Yesterday after the date we went to her place and I told her while making out that I wanted to go a little further than we have gone all these times.She said that she wasn't ready yet and I thought, OK, that's fine. About 10 minutes later I was feeling very excited and asked her if I could touch her breasts. She got mad and said "no, you can't, Jesus!" and pulled back.She said that guys were always trying to get her to do stuff she didn't want to do and it was infuriating and she was tired of it, then said she thought I was a better guy than that and she was kind of disappointed. I apologized and said it was a heat of the moment rush and that I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.I left shortly after that.I texted today and she hasn't replied. It hasn't been an unusual amount of time but maybe she's still mad at me or frustrated?I can't say I know what she feels because it's never happened to me, so I can only imagine.Did I fuck up too hard? At first I kind of thought she was exaggerating a little bit but I can imagine it would be very frustrating and probably scary if people were trying to go over your boundaries frequently (or frequent enough to notice a trend).What should I do now?tl;dr: Girl I'm dating got angry at me that I asked her if I could touch her breasts after she told me she wanted to go slow. She hasn't replied to texts. What should I do now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.