I'm at the point were I don't really know what to do

I've known my best friend for like 8 years now, as friends, we've been throught a lot of things that happened during this times.

My gf broke up with me 5y ago, and my bf consoled me since then.

Few weeks ago she broke up after 6y of relationship, and man, she was something like six feet under the ground.

Luckily for her, a nice guy showed up, and I thought "Oh well, finally a really good one", I was really happy for her!

But due to some recent facts, things started getting weird, and she went in a very very bad mood again; I've tried to console her when she showed up at my house with a fake smile just to start crying few words after.

We've stayed together for few hours, I listened to what she said and we talked about many things we've been throught during this years, we hugged each other and we laugh a lot at the end.

Every now and then when we spent some time with each other everything goes well, even if we argue.

And I seriously thing I've developed a crush for her, and that is as good as bad at the same time.

I'm so freaking scared of, you know, gear up. 'cause if I try and failed, I know I would lose her, or even worse maybe, ruin this sort of friendly relationship we have create during these years.

Edit: Sorry if is bad written and long to read but this is the only place were I know 100% she will never find out those feelings.



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 04:31PM

I've known my best friend for like 8 years now, as friends, we've been throught a lot of things that happened during this times.My gf broke up with me 5y ago, and my bf consoled me since then.Few weeks ago she broke up after 6y of relationship, and man, she was something like six feet under the ground.Luckily for her, a nice guy showed up, and I thought "Oh well, finally a really good one", I was really happy for her!But due to some recent facts, things started getting weird, and she went in a very very bad mood again; I've tried to console her when she showed up at my house with a fake smile just to start crying few words after.We've stayed together for few hours, I listened to what she said and we talked about many things we've been throught during this years, we hugged each other and we laugh a lot at the end.Every now and then when we spent some time with each other everything goes well, even if we argue.And I seriously thing I've developed a crush for her, and that is as good as bad at the same time.I'm so freaking scared of, you know, gear up. 'cause if I try and failed, I know I would lose her, or even worse maybe, ruin this sort of friendly relationship we have create during these years.Edit: Sorry if is bad written and long to read but this is the only place were I know 100% she will never find out those feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.