i think my bestfriend and i are lowkey inlove with each other, we just dont acknowledge it

recently broke up with my ex, got really drunk last night and tried weed and cigarette for the first time. my bestfriend is in japan for about a year now and will visit soon next month

instead of ranting to my friend about how i felt with my ex, i ended up talking about my bestfriend the whole night how i wish to see him and how it would be like to kiss him

my friend told me that even with my first serious relationship they saw how different our connection towards each other.

ps. he told me even before (and my bestfriend and i also chatted about it last night) that he'll marry me once he get a permanent resident visa in japan (probably after 5 yrs)

ps. he's a close friend of my first serious relationship, they were in a band together. that's how we met.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 01:08AM

recently broke up with my ex, got really drunk last night and tried weed and cigarette for the first time. my bestfriend is in japan for about a year now and will visit soon next monthinstead of ranting to my friend about how i felt with my ex, i ended up talking about my bestfriend the whole night how i wish to see him and how it would be like to kiss himmy friend told me that even with my first serious relationship they saw how different our connection towards each other.ps. he told me even before (and my bestfriend and i also chatted about it last night) that he'll marry me once he get a permanent resident visa in japan (probably after 5 yrs)ps. he's a close friend of my first serious relationship, they were in a band together. that's how we met.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.