/u/Sgtmeg on I was told that I'm "not gay" because I'm asexual.

I-- they could date ANOTHER homoromantic asexual. This post isn't even about dating allos as an ace, it's about gatekeeping a word. If you're going to start reaching to things this post isn't even about to pretend you not having basic comprehension skills is a community problem then I'm done. My allo, straight partner has had no problem being with me for the past 5 years or understanding that I'm ace, but also romantically attracted to both men and women. The "real world" isn't as shallow as you seem to think it is, and it's one we ALL live in.





December 02, 2021 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.