Girlfriend wants to meet my parents

Hey guys hope everyone is well…

So my girlfriend (23) asked when can she start coming over to my place to hang out and wants to meet my parents, to me this feels like a big big step as I’ve never brought a girl home before to meet my family… (I’ve mainly had one nighters with the girls I’ve been with and this was at university)

I’m afraid that my dad who’s an alcoholic will be acting out of line and my mum/ 2 sisters will be a bit intimidating, am I being paranoid because she might be the first real gf or is it better to postpone it for as long as I can??



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 12:13AM

Hey guys hope everyone is well…So my girlfriend (23) asked when can she start coming over to my place to hang out and wants to meet my parents, to me this feels like a big big step as I’ve never brought a girl home before to meet my family… (I’ve mainly had one nighters with the girls I’ve been with and this was at university)I’m afraid that my dad who’s an alcoholic will be acting out of line and my mum/ 2 sisters will be a bit intimidating, am I being paranoid because she might be the first real gf or is it better to postpone it for as long as I can??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.