Do women actually like sexually charged opening messages on dating apps?

So I have this friend who is constantly getting laid and talking to women and gets tons of matches on Tinder. In an attempt to help me with my failures, he advised me to send them a really sexual opening message because they for sure will read it and remember it as they get tons of nice, cute messages every day but they won’t remember or respond.

Any woman I’ve seen talk about this says women hate this but just from what I see, my friend is looking like he’s right. I mean he showed me how when he sent sexual messages most girls responded, and most did positively.

I rarely get matches and I try to send thought out messages but they never get respnses.

Do women secretly like sexual messages?



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 12:16AM

So I have this friend who is constantly getting laid and talking to women and gets tons of matches on Tinder. In an attempt to help me with my failures, he advised me to send them a really sexual opening message because they for sure will read it and remember it as they get tons of nice, cute messages every day but they won’t remember or respond.Any woman I’ve seen talk about this says women hate this but just from what I see, my friend is looking like he’s right. I mean he showed me how when he sent sexual messages most girls responded, and most did positively.I rarely get matches and I try to send thought out messages but they never get respnses.Do women secretly like sexual messages?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.