M20 virgin, really nervous about tomorrow.

So I’ve been seeing this girl for about two weeks now, we met through OLD and vibe well with each other.

Yesterday was our 4th time meeting up and we kind of made out in my car. She then invited me to dinner tomorrow and I’m really nervous what’s gonna happen.

Even though I’m happy and excited to meet her, I’m nervous that I’ll mess things up, I’m very bad at reading situations. I’ll be sure to take protection with me.

But where do hold a girl when kissing her or making out? Or how do you go forward and progress in the act? Will it all come naturally? Please send some motivation 🙏



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 12:52AM

So I’ve been seeing this girl for about two weeks now, we met through OLD and vibe well with each other.Yesterday was our 4th time meeting up and we kind of made out in my car. She then invited me to dinner tomorrow and I’m really nervous what’s gonna happen.Even though I’m happy and excited to meet her, I’m nervous that I’ll mess things up, I’m very bad at reading situations. I’ll be sure to take protection with me.But where do hold a girl when kissing her or making out? Or how do you go forward and progress in the act? Will it all come naturally? Please send some motivation 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.