/u/Roseora on This comment is regarding a scene in which a female character is being peeped on and licked in the shower by an invisible man without her consent or knowledge. Obviously this isn’t true but the fact that this person assumes this to be fact is worrying and disgusting…

Ikr. I always imagined if there was a real life 'purge' that the vast majority of us would just have a normal day, but maybe with more weed or something.

It's a little scary how many people think that the moment there's no laws we would all be raping and killing, like the threat of jail time is the only reason they aren't yeeting babies out of windows right now.





November 13, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.