Can’t talk to girls, 24 years old

Uhhh embarrassing to post this but here it goes.

24 year old male and of course kissless virgin, not only kissless, hugless and handheldless.

My interactions with women can be described as basically no interaction my whole life and completely zero after 18 (no friends who are girls, yep, zero).

I am wondering how to fix this. I have zero confidence. I used to be super obese until 20, and now I’m still not in shape. I’m working out hard but my body is a slow responder so it will take some time to get into really good shape, where I hope my confidence is better.

But for those in similar situations (if this is even common), what are some things I can do to fix this? It’s only going to get harder from here I feel.



Submitted November 14, 2021 at 12:01AM

Uhhh embarrassing to post this but here it goes.24 year old male and of course kissless virgin, not only kissless, hugless and handheldless.My interactions with women can be described as basically no interaction my whole life and completely zero after 18 (no friends who are girls, yep, zero).I am wondering how to fix this. I have zero confidence. I used to be super obese until 20, and now I’m still not in shape. I’m working out hard but my body is a slow responder so it will take some time to get into really good shape, where I hope my confidence is better.But for those in similar situations (if this is even common), what are some things I can do to fix this? It’s only going to get harder from here I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.