Should I visit him or hope he makes effort

I’ve been texting for about 3-4 weeks with a guy I met on Bumble. He was initiating almost all conversations and repeatedly mentioned he wanted to meet me. He lives about an hour north of me and due to “circumstances” we haven’t been able to easily drive to each other’s towns. However he also hasn’t directly requested a date, just said things like “we need to meet!” and “I wish you lived closer!!!”.

After about 2 weeks of texting daily the frequency SUDDENLY dropped. I don’t think anything I said threw him off, we had actually had a very fun conversation just before he stopped texting often.

So in a few weeks I have a chance to drive north to his town. I have mentioned this to him and he seems happy to meet me. But the enthusiasm level never really came back up after the sudden drop off.

TLDR My question is: does it seem I am chasing him if I come to his town, instead of him making more effort ?



Submitted November 13, 2021 at 11:56PM

I’ve been texting for about 3-4 weeks with a guy I met on Bumble. He was initiating almost all conversations and repeatedly mentioned he wanted to meet me. He lives about an hour north of me and due to “circumstances” we haven’t been able to easily drive to each other’s towns. However he also hasn’t directly requested a date, just said things like “we need to meet!” and “I wish you lived closer!!!”.After about 2 weeks of texting daily the frequency SUDDENLY dropped. I don’t think anything I said threw him off, we had actually had a very fun conversation just before he stopped texting often.So in a few weeks I have a chance to drive north to his town. I have mentioned this to him and he seems happy to meet me. But the enthusiasm level never really came back up after the sudden drop off.TLDR My question is: does it seem I am chasing him if I come to his town, instead of him making more effort ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.