My coworker that I know for two years she blocked me on Facebook

So I know this girl at my job for the last twoyears we have been talking everyday and ever since the pandemic I stopped talking to her I don't know what happened to her 5 months ago I found her on Facebook then I sent her a friend request on social media and she didn't reply back to me and I message her again and she just blocked me on Facebook I know who she is we have been talking for the last 2years I don't know why she didn't add me on Facebook all this time but I added her and she never added me back and she blocked me could this be the reason why she didn't want to add me on Facebook is because she's too embarrassed to add me she kind of beautiful that she has blond hair hair blue eyes and I try to add her on Facebook and I sent her a message and she then she blocked me like I know who she is and I know everything about her she has been my coworker for the last 2 years we have been working in a small shoe shop but we were both laid off  she even changed her cell phone number so I just came back to my job two weeks ago because of the pandemic the business owner that I work for decided to open up his shop again when I ask my boss about this girl they said they fired her I can ask her to be my girlfriend I just wanted her to be my friend in yet she didn't even care at all why do girls do this in my opinion she only talk to me at our job is because she was bored for me and they will almost 45 co-workers it's a pretty big place and we work at night time from 1 p.m. until 12 a.m. to put the shoes away why do girls do this two guys

PS I thought Facebook was made so you can reach out to people that mean though I didn't realize that you looks play The Big world at your job yes I have so many pimples in my face



Submitted November 14, 2021 at 12:11AM

So I know this girl at my job for the last twoyears we have been talking everyday and ever since the pandemic I stopped talking to her I don't know what happened to her 5 months ago I found her on Facebook then I sent her a friend request on social media and she didn't reply back to me and I message her again and she just blocked me on Facebook I know who she is we have been talking for the last 2years I don't know why she didn't add me on Facebook all this time but I added her and she never added me back and she blocked me could this be the reason why she didn't want to add me on Facebook is because she's too embarrassed to add me she kind of beautiful that she has blond hair hair blue eyes and I try to add her on Facebook and I sent her a message and she then she blocked me like I know who she is and I know everything about her she has been my coworker for the last 2 years we have been working in a small shoe shop but we were both laid off  she even changed her cell phone number so I just came back to my job two weeks ago because of the pandemic the business owner that I work for decided to open up his shop again when I ask my boss about this girl they said they fired her I can ask her to be my girlfriend I just wanted her to be my friend in yet she didn't even care at all why do girls do this in my opinion she only talk to me at our job is because she was bored for me and they will almost 45 co-workers it's a pretty big place and we work at night time from 1 p.m. until 12 a.m. to put the shoes away why do girls do this two guysPS I thought Facebook was made so you can reach out to people that mean though I didn't realize that you looks play The Big world at your job yes I have so many pimples in my face

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.