So some guys can't orgasm more than once per session?

I recently learnt that some guys tend to lose the ability or desire to orgasm again after orgasming once?

I'm a guy, in my 20's, and since I was a kid I've always been able to orgasm in succession. I'm interested to hear from people who can also do this, and also from people who can't? When did you realise some people were the opposite to you?

What does it feel like to orgasm and then no longer be interested in sex? For me, this is the peak of my horniness and I want to continue at least a few more times, so I can't imagine anything different to that.

How does it differ when masturbating?



Submitted November 16, 2021 at 12:48AM

I recently learnt that some guys tend to lose the ability or desire to orgasm again after orgasming once?I'm a guy, in my 20's, and since I was a kid I've always been able to orgasm in succession. I'm interested to hear from people who can also do this, and also from people who can't? When did you realise some people were the opposite to you?What does it feel like to orgasm and then no longer be interested in sex? For me, this is the peak of my horniness and I want to continue at least a few more times, so I can't imagine anything different to that.How does it differ when masturbating?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.