I have a dumb question

okay so, my gf of 2 and half years broke up with me a week ago. Been goin through it. Anyway, she was goth, played video games, liked metal, was sweet, had her fair share of issues, but I loved her.

Is there any shred of chance I find that again? Idk if its just where I live but I stg I have seen no one else even close to fitting this bill.



Submitted November 16, 2021 at 01:12AM

okay so, my gf of 2 and half years broke up with me a week ago. Been goin through it. Anyway, she was goth, played video games, liked metal, was sweet, had her fair share of issues, but I loved her.Is there any shred of chance I find that again? Idk if its just where I live but I stg I have seen no one else even close to fitting this bill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.