Became Inebriated on First Date, Want to Apologize/Reconnect

We met on Bumble about a week ago and I felt like I connected with her quick. She has fantastic hobbies and is really positive and I think she's extremely cute.

We met up at a bar around 7pm and I got there before her. I had a drink and then when she arrived I had another. Long story short, it hit my empty stomach hard and by 10pm, I recalled the date ending but I don't remember how it proceeded to end.

I text her that same night saying I had a wonderful time. I never received a response back. Text her again yesterday asking if she wanted to meet up for coffee (since we both love it and work less than a mile from each other) and still no response.

I'm so embarrassed since this never happens to me and all I can think of is how much I blew it. Is there anyway to salvage this? I've thought about texting her again later this week to see if she wants another date this weekend. I've also thought of just sending her an apology text describing everything I wrote here and stressing how sorry I am and how much I wish I could take it back. I've also thought of calling her. I'm not unmatched on her Bumble yet.

Any wisdom?



Submitted November 16, 2021 at 01:12AM

We met on Bumble about a week ago and I felt like I connected with her quick. She has fantastic hobbies and is really positive and I think she's extremely cute.We met up at a bar around 7pm and I got there before her. I had a drink and then when she arrived I had another. Long story short, it hit my empty stomach hard and by 10pm, I recalled the date ending but I don't remember how it proceeded to end.I text her that same night saying I had a wonderful time. I never received a response back. Text her again yesterday asking if she wanted to meet up for coffee (since we both love it and work less than a mile from each other) and still no response.I'm so embarrassed since this never happens to me and all I can think of is how much I blew it. Is there anyway to salvage this? I've thought about texting her again later this week to see if she wants another date this weekend. I've also thought of just sending her an apology text describing everything I wrote here and stressing how sorry I am and how much I wish I could take it back. I've also thought of calling her. I'm not unmatched on her Bumble yet.Any wisdom?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.