are these examples of Flirting?

-A girl said she liked my farmers tan, and then pointed her legs and hips where she has tanlines, was this flirting or innocent conversation?

-She also was lightly tapping my shins with her shoes later when we were sitting down close to each other in a slight rocking motion in her chair? Could this be flirting too?



Submitted November 16, 2021 at 12:03AM

-A girl said she liked my farmers tan, and then pointed her legs and hips where she has tanlines, was this flirting or innocent conversation?-She also was lightly tapping my shins with her shoes later when we were sitting down close to each other in a slight rocking motion in her chair? Could this be flirting too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.