Would a vibrator help my friend?

One of my friends has been single for nearly ten years. She was in a bad relationship before that, and generally tries to avoid any serious connections with men.

However, she hooks up with guys every few weeks, and then cries about it because she feels like a slut for sleeping with someone she isn't dating.

I was wondering whether, if she had a vibrator and could reliably get off without a guy being involved, would she be less likely to get into these hookups that she later regrets?

And if so, is there any way for a guy to recommend a vibrator for a platonic friend without it being weird?



Submitted October 11, 2021 at 12:58AM

One of my friends has been single for nearly ten years. She was in a bad relationship before that, and generally tries to avoid any serious connections with men.However, she hooks up with guys every few weeks, and then cries about it because she feels like a slut for sleeping with someone she isn't dating.I was wondering whether, if she had a vibrator and could reliably get off without a guy being involved, would she be less likely to get into these hookups that she later regrets?And if so, is there any way for a guy to recommend a vibrator for a platonic friend without it being weird?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.