Does a car matter?

Hi, sorry if this is the incorrect subreddit to post this in.

I am a 22M in Vancouver, and I have been feeling insecure in regards to me not owning a car. I do not own a car because transportation here is very convenient and cheap, as well, I might be traveling abroad for school in the next 2ish years. However, I’ve been wanting to get into the dating scene and wanted to know if women prefer their date to own vehicles? I understand that answers may vary but the reason why I’m insecure and curious about this is that a handful of my female Friends would complain to me about their date not owning cars or this and that and was wondering if most felt this way and would it affect my chances of getting a date?

I am sorry if this question may seem ignorant. I am relatively new to the dating scene. Thank you.



Submitted October 10, 2021 at 11:55PM

Hi, sorry if this is the incorrect subreddit to post this in.I am a 22M in Vancouver, and I have been feeling insecure in regards to me not owning a car. I do not own a car because transportation here is very convenient and cheap, as well, I might be traveling abroad for school in the next 2ish years. However, I’ve been wanting to get into the dating scene and wanted to know if women prefer their date to own vehicles? I understand that answers may vary but the reason why I’m insecure and curious about this is that a handful of my female Friends would complain to me about their date not owning cars or this and that and was wondering if most felt this way and would it affect my chances of getting a date?I am sorry if this question may seem ignorant. I am relatively new to the dating scene. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.