/u/discipula26 on What is your romantic preference?

I don’t feel romantic attraction (never get crushes, “fall in love” the way others do) but I would consider entering a romantic relationship if the opportunity came up. Lesbian oriented just means that the attraction I do experience (aesthetic and platonic primarily) draws me more to women than anyone else, making me think a relationship with a woman would be more likely. (The most likely thing to happen though is nothing; being aroace and trying to enter the dating scene is even more of a nightmare than just being ace).





October 10, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.