Can you impregnate your girl if she snowballs you and you go down on her afterwards?

I was fat and morbidly obese until recently when I began working out and losing weight. Didn’t have much sex other than one time. Sex Ed was also don’t do it, abstinence or wear a condom if you are.

Was getting a blowjob the other day and I got curious.



Submitted October 11, 2021 at 12:41AM

I was fat and morbidly obese until recently when I began working out and losing weight. Didn’t have much sex other than one time. Sex Ed was also don’t do it, abstinence or wear a condom if you are.Was getting a blowjob the other day and I got curious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.