/u/infomapaz on I think I lost my friends because of coming out

I dont think the 'its a slur' is the correct aprroach. It doesn't matter what random people say about you, but you do care about your friends opinions. So its not really about it being offensive, its about hurting you, knowing it brothers you and keep doing it regardless.

I think your friends are the kind of people who are more focused on being politically correct, than good friends. Making them, not bad people, but shitty friends.





October 11, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.