I made fun of his kink then changed my mind

I’ve (29F) been with my boyfriend (26M) for a few months but we’ve been friends for a while.

When I first met him he somewhat mentioned a Daddy kink, I’m not talking full on DDLG but he likes being called Daddy in bed. I was a complete idiot at the time and made fun of the whole idea of calling someone who isn’t your dad “Daddy”

Obviously since then we’ve grown really close. I’m really falling in love with him and I want to be with him forever. I circled back to the idea and decided I was a complete baffoon to ever make fun of something so intimate.

I tried to talk to him about it and he insisted I don’t have to do something that makes me uncomfortable or indulge all his kinks. But I’ve spent time reflecting on it and honestly a word is nothing to me in context of the possibility of being with him forever.

I want him to feel adored, sexy and hot as hell and if it turns him on I want to do it

Is there anyway I can turn this around? I’m kinda thinking to just make him a dirty video (we do that a lot) and drop “Daddy” in and just let him know when I send it that I’m playing with the idea?

PS: I love when he calls me a good girl, princess, babygirl etc so I’m clearly a hypocrite



Submitted October 11, 2021 at 12:38AM

I’ve (29F) been with my boyfriend (26M) for a few months but we’ve been friends for a while.When I first met him he somewhat mentioned a Daddy kink, I’m not talking full on DDLG but he likes being called Daddy in bed. I was a complete idiot at the time and made fun of the whole idea of calling someone who isn’t your dad “Daddy”Obviously since then we’ve grown really close. I’m really falling in love with him and I want to be with him forever. I circled back to the idea and decided I was a complete baffoon to ever make fun of something so intimate.I tried to talk to him about it and he insisted I don’t have to do something that makes me uncomfortable or indulge all his kinks. But I’ve spent time reflecting on it and honestly a word is nothing to me in context of the possibility of being with him forever.I want him to feel adored, sexy and hot as hell and if it turns him on I want to do itIs there anyway I can turn this around? I’m kinda thinking to just make him a dirty video (we do that a lot) and drop “Daddy” in and just let him know when I send it that I’m playing with the idea?PS: I love when he calls me a good girl, princess, babygirl etc so I’m clearly a hypocrite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.