Retracted glans for first time and it hurts (19m)

Using a throwaway account.

So I’m 19 and I have never retracted my foreskin before. I was just simply never taught to. Well I recently have and I discovered I had smegma (which freaked me out at first).

I got rid of it and now I know that I do in fact need to clean underneath my foreskin which I have started doing.

Here is the problem though: when I do retract my foreskin, it is pretty difficult because it feels sticky and it sticks to my gland. In addition to this my gland hurts when touched.

What can I do to cure this as fast as possible. I am urinating fine and overall healthy.



Submitted October 11, 2021 at 12:50AM

Using a throwaway account.So I’m 19 and I have never retracted my foreskin before. I was just simply never taught to. Well I recently have and I discovered I had smegma (which freaked me out at first).I got rid of it and now I know that I do in fact need to clean underneath my foreskin which I have started doing.Here is the problem though: when I do retract my foreskin, it is pretty difficult because it feels sticky and it sticks to my gland. In addition to this my gland hurts when touched.What can I do to cure this as fast as possible. I am urinating fine and overall healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.