What should I do while receiving oral and how do I avoid getting distracted?

I (18F) don't have much experience and received my first oral lately, I really thought I'd enjoy it but I didn't feel anything. I've read that it might be caused by the pill and I'm also on antidepressants which makes everything a little worse.

I got kinda bored and realized I was watching the news (tv was on) instead of paying attention so how can I make it better? I tried massaging my breasts and grabbing his hair but I felt like it wasn't enough, like maybe I should moan (?) but it doesn't happens naturally and faking it sounds wrong.

The guy I'm seeing enjoys going down on women and I enjoy the idea of receiving oral but how can I make it better for both of us?



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 12:47AM

I (18F) don't have much experience and received my first oral lately, I really thought I'd enjoy it but I didn't feel anything. I've read that it might be caused by the pill and I'm also on antidepressants which makes everything a little worse.I got kinda bored and realized I was watching the news (tv was on) instead of paying attention so how can I make it better? I tried massaging my breasts and grabbing his hair but I felt like it wasn't enough, like maybe I should moan (?) but it doesn't happens naturally and faking it sounds wrong.The guy I'm seeing enjoys going down on women and I enjoy the idea of receiving oral but how can I make it better for both of us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.