/u/Ayylienss on The new Spotify ads.

I personally refresh the video until the ads go away. It normally takes 2 or 3 tries but unless you have bad internet it's quicker and more tolerable than sitting through ads for products I don't give a shit about.

Seriously, Google seems to have so much information on me yet tries to sell me romance stories, moisturizers for my extremely oily skin, and fucking erectile dysfunction pills.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PILLS. THAT IS MULTIPLE LAYERS OF "THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME".

Honestly, I would be completely okay with ads if it were properly tailored to stuff I'm actually interested in.

Edit: Formatting





October 21, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.