/u/bellbells2 on I feel disgusted by my memories. Not having guidance or exposure to ace representation fucking ruined me.

I relate to this so much. It use to be really bad for me because I would end up throwing up when I thought about the stuff I did with my ex. He told me that he would teach me what love was, and all he really taught me was sex and how to feel worthless. You are totally not alone. I wish so badly someone would have told me before that you don’t have to have sex to be in love. It’s just messed up that we aren’t taught that stuff. It seems like pretty basic things, instead we’re told that we are just teases and are selfish. Why is saying no to sex, selfish? It just doesn’t make sense. You are not alone. It’s ok and I promise that before you know it, those feelings will fade and you will move forward.





October 21, 2021 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.