/u/Citrine61563 on Someone said the majority of us feel bad for not feeling sexual attraction, so I wanted to put it to the test! How do you feel about not having sexual attraction? Comment below for options left out!

I'm so, so glad to have one less thing to worry about in life. (I'm sex indifferent, and not looking to date.)

Now that I come to think of it, my life has been made a lot less complex relative to other people's because I'm not forever looking to bump anatomical parts with another human being. Because of this I can focus on other things like work, music (my main hobby - I play an instrument), and community service (I'm in several voluntary organizations simply because I believe in their missions). I also do quite a bit of traveling. In fact I'm getting ready to go on a short trip within the next few days. I just lock the door and go. I spend my time, energy, and money on my own terms. I wouldn't have it any other way.





October 21, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.