Sometimes I really want a relationship with someone

I’m healing from trauma and abuse; I’m in therapy. Usually I’m perfectly happy to be alone, sometimes I’m disgusted by the idea of relationships and sex. But sometimes I really want someone to be there with me, to cuddle and watch TV with, to share a kiss.

I don’t think I’m ready for this, not at all. But part of me wants it.

Has anyone else been in this space? How did you move forward?



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 12:29AM

I’m healing from trauma and abuse; I’m in therapy. Usually I’m perfectly happy to be alone, sometimes I’m disgusted by the idea of relationships and sex. But sometimes I really want someone to be there with me, to cuddle and watch TV with, to share a kiss.I don’t think I’m ready for this, not at all. But part of me wants it.Has anyone else been in this space? How did you move forward?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.