/u/lady-ish on I feel disgusted by my memories. Not having guidance or exposure to ace representation fucking ruined me.

Hi there! I just want you to know that I totally understand... and that I am so grateful that you've recognized where you fall on the "sexuality spectrum" early!!

All those things you described? I did them MY WHOLE LIFE. I've been married for 32 years (today, actually. Whoa!) And I finally accepted that there is nothing fundamentally wrong with me only a few years ago - and I finally stopped trying to be something and someone I'm not - and finally stopped believing that if I just "kept trying to be normal" something would "click."

Let that experience with your ex go, sweetie. You needed that experience to know and love your authentic self. How blessed you are to know that you are absolutely perfect just the way you are.





October 21, 2021 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.