A woman(20f) told me(21m) I stop should texting and/or flirting with women around my age because I look 30, I told her I'm not 30 and she called me a catfish.

First off I want to clarify that I do see myself as attractive, and I usually get told that I look older than my age, around 22-24. But what I don't want is to make people uncomfortable thinking they might see me as a 30-year-old pervert trying to smooth talk his way with 20-year-old girls.

This was my first time thinking this might ever be a possibility, cause usually women actually like men above their age, so I always took it as a compliment when people said that I look older than my age.

So I would just like some anonymous advice, should I take what this one person told me to heart? Is it not a compliment when people tell you that you look older than you age? Thx in advance



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 12:01AM

First off I want to clarify that I do see myself as attractive, and I usually get told that I look older than my age, around 22-24. But what I don't want is to make people uncomfortable thinking they might see me as a 30-year-old pervert trying to smooth talk his way with 20-year-old girls.This was my first time thinking this might ever be a possibility, cause usually women actually like men above their age, so I always took it as a compliment when people said that I look older than my age.So I would just like some anonymous advice, should I take what this one person told me to heart? Is it not a compliment when people tell you that you look older than you age? Thx in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.