/u/BeePuns on Ace dudes, is it normal to get a boner while cuddling but still don‘t want sex?

Totally normal (I’m a cuddly ace cis male, for reference).

Erections can happen for all sorts of reasons, and can even happen just from physical contact, even if there’s no desire for sex.

I sometimes get erections from cuddling. I have no sexual intentions, desires, or even thoughts while it happens. It just does. Someone could ask me if I want to bang while I have an erection, and I’d be like “wtf no”.

Hell, I’ll get boners just from wearing jeans on a long Amtrak ride. The tension occasionally just gets it going, even though I’m not thinking of anything sexy at all (I’m most likely listening to synthwave and spacing out).

So if you’re pressed up against somebody, you could easily get an erection just by the pressure against your genitals.

You’re totally valid :)





October 18, 2021 at 12:27AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.