an experiment with shocking results.

I just did an experiment to see how many creeps were in here and honestly I was shocked. If you are young please be very careful. Within 10 mins I had older men asking me for nude photos and telling me about having sex with their daughter and asking graphic questions that you just wouldn't ask an under age person.

To those creeps, you will be caught out and jailed one day. Leave the kids alone!



Submitted October 18, 2021 at 12:42AM

I just did an experiment to see how many creeps were in here and honestly I was shocked. If you are young please be very careful. Within 10 mins I had older men asking me for nude photos and telling me about having sex with their daughter and asking graphic questions that you just wouldn't ask an under age person.To those creeps, you will be caught out and jailed one day. Leave the kids alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.