how is hookup culture like really?

I recently had a breakup and been exploring, I had one girl tell me I'm definitely the relationship type and I'm like wtf??

are you supposed to be cold with someone you're sleeping with?

like I tend to massage and get them food or whatever, some people have a 3 date rule too before they ditch the person their chilling with

how's it like out there



Submitted October 18, 2021 at 01:16AM

I recently had a breakup and been exploring, I had one girl tell me I'm definitely the relationship type and I'm like wtf??are you supposed to be cold with someone you're sleeping with?like I tend to massage and get them food or whatever, some people have a 3 date rule too before they ditch the person their chilling withhow's it like out there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.