Setting a goal for myself. Advice is cool.

Basically I got just a little over a year until I’m 30. I’m a male and I work on becoming the best version of myself and I love my job.

If I make it to 30 and didn’t have any kiss, or any sort of romantic anything at all during my 20s I will feel a little sad about that.

I’m open to something serious but only if the connection is there right now I’m focused on other things and not rushing something serious.

Gonna try dating apps again in a few months. It’s been a few years since my last attempt but after trying dating apps about 3 different times in my life I’ve had no luck with any matches.

But if it don’t make the goal it’s ok I’ll still be focused on becoming my best self and working on ways to give back and I may find that special someone one day.

Really excited about getting a bench press in my garage in a few weeks gonna spam that thing consistently.



Submitted October 17, 2021 at 11:59PM

Basically I got just a little over a year until I’m 30. I’m a male and I work on becoming the best version of myself and I love my job.If I make it to 30 and didn’t have any kiss, or any sort of romantic anything at all during my 20s I will feel a little sad about that.I’m open to something serious but only if the connection is there right now I’m focused on other things and not rushing something serious.Gonna try dating apps again in a few months. It’s been a few years since my last attempt but after trying dating apps about 3 different times in my life I’ve had no luck with any matches.But if it don’t make the goal it’s ok I’ll still be focused on becoming my best self and working on ways to give back and I may find that special someone one day.Really excited about getting a bench press in my garage in a few weeks gonna spam that thing consistently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.