Am I missing out by not using dating apps in college?

Am I really missing out with not using Tinder at college?

I don’t use tinder just because I did it once and found it kinda useless in my hometown but now that I’m in college it may be a lot more useful…

I am on NOFAP and I personally try to do cold approach or social circle game only. This increased my social skills. I also SUCK at text game and I don’t have a lot of pictures. I almost always get rejected by girls I meet over social media because I can’t text for shit. I also have no recent photos to put on my dating app so I just don’t download it.

Should I download these apps and use them? Should I put work into getting new photos and create the perfect profile for myself? A lot of people seem to use the apps around here .

I’m a little worried about texting because I suck at it.



Submitted October 18, 2021 at 12:14AM

Am I really missing out with not using Tinder at college?I don’t use tinder just because I did it once and found it kinda useless in my hometown but now that I’m in college it may be a lot more useful…I am on NOFAP and I personally try to do cold approach or social circle game only. This increased my social skills. I also SUCK at text game and I don’t have a lot of pictures. I almost always get rejected by girls I meet over social media because I can’t text for shit. I also have no recent photos to put on my dating app so I just don’t download it.Should I download these apps and use them? Should I put work into getting new photos and create the perfect profile for myself? A lot of people seem to use the apps around here .I’m a little worried about texting because I suck at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.