Why guys stop texting you after having great time and promising to be in touch?

Well, I am not an amateur in dating at all and this shit just happened way too many times, I’m so confused.

This Friday I went on a spontaneous date with a guy and something what I thought will last an hour, we’ve spent the time talking till 7 am in his car. He was telling me so much how pretty I am, how happy he is we clicked so well and how many more things we should do together blah blah. Generally the vibe and the sound was like the excitement is totally mutual.

I texted him later that day (we both could only get a bit of sleep) and exchanged few messages but for the last one he didn’t respond me till today. (So it’s been almost 2 days).

I just don’t understand :( If he enjoyed the time so much why would he leave me on read and don’t even initiate any more conversation? We talked so much how we both hate dishonestly and appreciated being directed. It’s so weird.

I am wondering why this happens because it’s not the first time and I know it’s a quite common behaviour in the dating world. Maybe I’m just sensitive and shouldn’t expect him to be in touch every part of the day but damn if someone loves the date as they stated at least they shouldn’t be leaving me on a read :’D



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 12:12AM

Well, I am not an amateur in dating at all and this shit just happened way too many times, I’m so confused.This Friday I went on a spontaneous date with a guy and something what I thought will last an hour, we’ve spent the time talking till 7 am in his car. He was telling me so much how pretty I am, how happy he is we clicked so well and how many more things we should do together blah blah. Generally the vibe and the sound was like the excitement is totally mutual.I texted him later that day (we both could only get a bit of sleep) and exchanged few messages but for the last one he didn’t respond me till today. (So it’s been almost 2 days).I just don’t understand :( If he enjoyed the time so much why would he leave me on read and don’t even initiate any more conversation? We talked so much how we both hate dishonestly and appreciated being directed. It’s so weird.I am wondering why this happens because it’s not the first time and I know it’s a quite common behaviour in the dating world. Maybe I’m just sensitive and shouldn’t expect him to be in touch every part of the day but damn if someone loves the date as they stated at least they shouldn’t be leaving me on a read :’D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.