/u/maladicta228 on How is kink not sexual? I want to understand

I’d say I’m mildly kinky. For me it’s about having fun playing the part or doing something that’s not inherently sexual but is read as sexual by my partner. I can straddle that line between actually sexual and not and it’s fun and exciting. I also kind of view it as playing a game? And the kinks are the things that make it interesting. Now I’m pretty tame. I mostly just enjoy some rope play and spanking. Mainly because they seriously add to my partners experience but don’t feel overly sexualized from my end.





September 20, 2021 at 12:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.