/u/MentalMiddenHeap on Asexuals and other A-specs: what was your reaction when you saw someone (who you should be attracted to) naked for the first time?

Pretty much no big thing for me. Buddies looking at pics on a dial up connection meant they were just still nude shots like you'd see in calenders (probably wouldn't have reacted well to even a still of actual sex or overly explicit nudes). My family was pretty nonchalant about nudity when we were little (for us, mom and dad were not walking around naked) so I didn't have any taboos about it was totally unaware that is supposed to be exciting until said buddies mentioned it.





September 19, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.