How obvious is inexperience during sex? Can it be masked?

Greetings all,

I (22M) do not have much sexual experience, I've never had penetrative sex. This causes a great deal of anxiety for me since the average age to lose your virginity is 17 (at least were I'm from) , so most people my age have had about 5 years of sexual experience.

The girl I've recently been seeing is one of my college best friends, and it is just a matter of time before we take it to the bedroom and she figures out I have no idea how to please a woman. She has had her fair deal of experience, she lost her virginity at 16 and has been in various relationships and has also had many sexual encounters with older, experienced men. I am terrified at the thought of her finding out I am a virgin, and even more terrified that it will cause her to lose interest in me.

I've been doing readings and research on how to be better in bed, but they don't help much since all of them take into account that you're not a virgin beforehand and have some idea of what it is you're doing. I also feel like there is some sort of societal pressure regarding male sexual performance, whose standards I clearly do not meet.

Is there anything I can do to avoid being exposed, or will she see right through me?



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 12:45AM

Greetings all,I (22M) do not have much sexual experience, I've never had penetrative sex. This causes a great deal of anxiety for me since the average age to lose your virginity is 17 (at least were I'm from) , so most people my age have had about 5 years of sexual experience.The girl I've recently been seeing is one of my college best friends, and it is just a matter of time before we take it to the bedroom and she figures out I have no idea how to please a woman. She has had her fair deal of experience, she lost her virginity at 16 and has been in various relationships and has also had many sexual encounters with older, experienced men. I am terrified at the thought of her finding out I am a virgin, and even more terrified that it will cause her to lose interest in me.I've been doing readings and research on how to be better in bed, but they don't help much since all of them take into account that you're not a virgin beforehand and have some idea of what it is you're doing. I also feel like there is some sort of societal pressure regarding male sexual performance, whose standards I clearly do not meet.Is there anything I can do to avoid being exposed, or will she see right through me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.