Watching/watched and being heard masturbating

It’s already been some years, but I(m29) figured I have a fetish for being heard or watched masturbating and being talked to. I kinda feel weird and perverted about it, but it is what I like.

I’ve spoke with some girls I’ve been with and most of them found it pretty gross. I was wondering if this is common for girls, because since that time I am less open with it to my sexual partners.



Submitted August 19, 2021 at 11:23PM

It’s already been some years, but I(m29) figured I have a fetish for being heard or watched masturbating and being talked to. I kinda feel weird and perverted about it, but it is what I like.I’ve spoke with some girls I’ve been with and most of them found it pretty gross. I was wondering if this is common for girls, because since that time I am less open with it to my sexual partners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.