How do I give my son the talk?

He's 16 and he's at that stage where he's starting to discover masturbation... I was going to leave him alone but I need to give him the talk now.

Unfortunately he's doing things which can be dangerous. He's inserting things which can be harmful and the things he would use I'd imagine are everyday items so it is not hygienic....

He's also been stealing my clothes for reasons and I need to get him to stop but I'm not sure how I should approach this?

We've never talked about this stuff and I'm just not ready?



Submitted August 19, 2021 at 11:18PM

He's 16 and he's at that stage where he's starting to discover masturbation... I was going to leave him alone but I need to give him the talk now.Unfortunately he's doing things which can be dangerous. He's inserting things which can be harmful and the things he would use I'd imagine are everyday items so it is not hygienic....He's also been stealing my clothes for reasons and I need to get him to stop but I'm not sure how I should approach this?We've never talked about this stuff and I'm just not ready?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.