Texting my fwb I miss sex with him?

Just like the title, I (22f) was seeing this guys (24m) for about a month. He was my first (and the only person I’ve had sex with) and we would have sex about 3-4x a week, in my opinion the sex was amazing but who knows lol maybe I just think that because I’m inexperienced.

I moved back home to see family and will be here for about 4 months and I miss having sex with him so much. We didn’t have much of a relationship outside of sex because I didn’t want to get attached, we would only just coordinate when to meet and where but had cute amazing conversations when we were together.

With that being said, I want to text him telling him how much I miss him, his body, having sex with him, all sorts but I’m hesitant because I don’t want him to think I’m attached and a part of me thinks that’s a little too much and he would be turned off. I’m really not expecting anything back from him, I really just want to tell him haha

I don’t know haha any advice? Thanks so much



Submitted August 19, 2021 at 11:29PM

Just like the title, I (22f) was seeing this guys (24m) for about a month. He was my first (and the only person I’ve had sex with) and we would have sex about 3-4x a week, in my opinion the sex was amazing but who knows lol maybe I just think that because I’m inexperienced.I moved back home to see family and will be here for about 4 months and I miss having sex with him so much. We didn’t have much of a relationship outside of sex because I didn’t want to get attached, we would only just coordinate when to meet and where but had cute amazing conversations when we were together.With that being said, I want to text him telling him how much I miss him, his body, having sex with him, all sorts but I’m hesitant because I don’t want him to think I’m attached and a part of me thinks that’s a little too much and he would be turned off. I’m really not expecting anything back from him, I really just want to tell him hahaI don’t know haha any advice? Thanks so much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.