Anyone out there that doesn't want to be 'cared for' after sex?

I see this all the time. Personally, my partner really wants me to be happy to care for me, for me to get the pleasure i want.

Thing is, being touched down there doesn't feel good/ comfortable to me. For myself I have one method of masturbating that is pretty efficient, but being touched/ touching in any other way is uncomfortable/ overstimulating so i don't like him touching me down there. Plus i get the most pleasure out of pleasuring him, I get uncomfortable with the idea that I'm a part of the sex I'm having.

Also, for me there is an internal off-switch after he cums, I'm 99% of the time not in the mood after anymore because sex has been long enough and the hottest part is already over.

Anyone else feel the same way?



Submitted August 19, 2021 at 11:44PM

I see this all the time. Personally, my partner really wants me to be happy to care for me, for me to get the pleasure i want.Thing is, being touched down there doesn't feel good/ comfortable to me. For myself I have one method of masturbating that is pretty efficient, but being touched/ touching in any other way is uncomfortable/ overstimulating so i don't like him touching me down there. Plus i get the most pleasure out of pleasuring him, I get uncomfortable with the idea that I'm a part of the sex I'm having.Also, for me there is an internal off-switch after he cums, I'm 99% of the time not in the mood after anymore because sex has been long enough and the hottest part is already over.Anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.