/u/HealingTank on In Rehoboth Beach Delaware there is an ice cream shop with a flavor called Better Than Sex. But let's be honest, anything is better than sex.

Since there's a spectrum on how Asexuals feel towards sex, it's not fair to say "this joke is not Asexual". Yes, it's for sure not a universal truth/feeling we all have towards sex, but for both those that agree and find this funny (if they agree or not), are most certainly not any more or less Asexual than anyone else.

It's unfortunate you had a negative experience involving this specific joke, but OP isn't that person (to my knowledge), and it's not wise nor fair to lash out at them as that other person did to you.

Honestly, this joke seems very lighthearted. Haven't seen OP say anything gatekeeper like, or express any Ace elitism in the comment section. So, it's all good here. 👍🏼





August 10, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.