I hate that I can’t say no

I (29m) cannot say no to sex no matter how hard I try.

Once someone shows the slight bit of interest in having sex with me it happens, whether I’m in a relationship or not, whether I hate that person or now, even if I’m not even attracted to the girl I still have sex with them. It’s ruined tons of relationships for me and my self esteem is so fucking low.

I’ve tried being mindful and aware to say no, but I physically cannot do it, once I’m touched or sweet talked…. I’m theirs, they own me.

Hate I have zero control over this.



Submitted August 10, 2021 at 11:49PM

I (29m) cannot say no to sex no matter how hard I try.Once someone shows the slight bit of interest in having sex with me it happens, whether I’m in a relationship or not, whether I hate that person or now, even if I’m not even attracted to the girl I still have sex with them. It’s ruined tons of relationships for me and my self esteem is so fucking low.I’ve tried being mindful and aware to say no, but I physically cannot do it, once I’m touched or sweet talked…. I’m theirs, they own me.Hate I have zero control over this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.