Nervous about my bf seeing my genitals (ftm)

So I’m ftm, I’ve been on T for a long time and had top surgery, the only thing that hasn’t changed is my genitals. I don’t plan on getting surgery because it looks scary and expensive and I don’t think I really need it with the level of dysphoria I feel around it, like it’s not crippling or anything.

However the dysphoria is still very much present and I haven’t been able to show my boyfriend that part of my body yet. I’ve done things for him, like go down on him or give him handjobs, but I’ve never been able to go all the way. It makes me feel really sad and guilty.

I’ve been really interested in cunnilingus and watch videos often and it looks like it would feel really good but I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to let him do something like that to me. I’m just so embarrassed and ashamed of my body : (

Does anyone have any advice? Thanks. Also I apologize for the long post.



Submitted August 10, 2021 at 11:48PM

So I’m ftm, I’ve been on T for a long time and had top surgery, the only thing that hasn’t changed is my genitals. I don’t plan on getting surgery because it looks scary and expensive and I don’t think I really need it with the level of dysphoria I feel around it, like it’s not crippling or anything.However the dysphoria is still very much present and I haven’t been able to show my boyfriend that part of my body yet. I’ve done things for him, like go down on him or give him handjobs, but I’ve never been able to go all the way. It makes me feel really sad and guilty.I’ve been really interested in cunnilingus and watch videos often and it looks like it would feel really good but I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to let him do something like that to me. I’m just so embarrassed and ashamed of my body : (Does anyone have any advice? Thanks. Also I apologize for the long post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.