I have 2 kinks - high heels and fantasising about my wife having casual sex before we met. How to bring this into the bedroom in a way that can work for us both?

So the first kink - heels. Always loved them on women, hot AF. My wife rarely wears them irl now unless it’s a special occasion but has a few bedroom pairs and is happy to indulge me.

Secondly - fantasising about her past. We’ve shared vague details of our previous sex lives and it’s always got me going. Mostly I’ve fantasised about potential casual sexual encounters in her clubbing days but recently she admitted she had an extra guy to add to her number she never told me about - a one night stand more recently when she was 25 (3 years before we met). This turned me on like mad and I feel I need to know if she enjoyed it, how they ended up in bed, how they fucked and how they came.

Mixing these 2 together, she’s told me she wore heels in bed once before we met. As she has played down a little bit of her sexual past (I did with mine too as liked her I didn’t want to seem promiscuous) I expect there may be a couple more times. I know she almost bought Louboutin stilettos once too which suggests she was well aware they heels are sexy as that’s what that brand is all about. Safe bet she’s done more?

And on a related note, does it sound like she will have more sexy secrets to tell me? Second, would asking her if she’s had other sexual experiences in heels and then maybe acting out our own be a good way to explore this further?

I also thought she could maybe jerk me off in heels whilst telling me stories about her past, with me not allowed to touch her. She would quite like the power element of that where she controls my arousal and sensation.



Submitted August 10, 2021 at 11:54PM

So the first kink - heels. Always loved them on women, hot AF. My wife rarely wears them irl now unless it’s a special occasion but has a few bedroom pairs and is happy to indulge me.Secondly - fantasising about her past. We’ve shared vague details of our previous sex lives and it’s always got me going. Mostly I’ve fantasised about potential casual sexual encounters in her clubbing days but recently she admitted she had an extra guy to add to her number she never told me about - a one night stand more recently when she was 25 (3 years before we met). This turned me on like mad and I feel I need to know if she enjoyed it, how they ended up in bed, how they fucked and how they came.Mixing these 2 together, she’s told me she wore heels in bed once before we met. As she has played down a little bit of her sexual past (I did with mine too as liked her I didn’t want to seem promiscuous) I expect there may be a couple more times. I know she almost bought Louboutin stilettos once too which suggests she was well aware they heels are sexy as that’s what that brand is all about. Safe bet she’s done more?And on a related note, does it sound like she will have more sexy secrets to tell me? Second, would asking her if she’s had other sexual experiences in heels and then maybe acting out our own be a good way to explore this further?I also thought she could maybe jerk me off in heels whilst telling me stories about her past, with me not allowed to touch her. She would quite like the power element of that where she controls my arousal and sensation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.