Self conscious about chub rub marks

So it’s been a while since I’ve been on the horse so to speak, and I’ve put on some weight in the past year. I’ve developed some discolouration from “chub rub” and it’s making me pretty self-conscious.

Is this a turn-off or something i should try and rectify in the next few weeks (bleaching creams maybe?) before I hook up with someone?

I just don’t want this guy I’ve been talking to for months to finally go down on me and be turned off by these dark marks on my inner thighs.

Any advice appreciated, thank you

ETA: this guy really loves going down apparently, and I really want to enjoy it and have him enjoy it too (so then he does it more!!)



Submitted August 10, 2021 at 11:20PM

So it’s been a while since I’ve been on the horse so to speak, and I’ve put on some weight in the past year. I’ve developed some discolouration from “chub rub” and it’s making me pretty self-conscious.Is this a turn-off or something i should try and rectify in the next few weeks (bleaching creams maybe?) before I hook up with someone?I just don’t want this guy I’ve been talking to for months to finally go down on me and be turned off by these dark marks on my inner thighs.Any advice appreciated, thank youETA: this guy really loves going down apparently, and I really want to enjoy it and have him enjoy it too (so then he does it more!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.